Problems replacing failing drive in ZFS pool

Garrett Moore garrettmoore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 22:28:58 UTC 2010

Well thank you very much Western Digital for your absolutely pathetic RMA
service sending me an inferior drive. I'll call tomorrow and see what can be
done; I'm going to insist on these 00R6B0 drives being sent back, and being
given a drive of >= 1,500,301,910,016 bytes capacity.

At least now I learned how to hotswap :/