em(4) duplex problems with 82541EI on RELENG_8, -CURRENT on PowerEdge 1850

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Jul 19 15:13:19 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 10:53 -0700, Jack Vogel wrote:
> The fact that I WISH it to be MFC'd doesn't mean that I am actually
> given permission to do so.

  It seems 8.1 release was tagged on Saturday so we're proper-fucked
  (we will have to run local patches on all 1850s and 2850s for the
  duration of RELENG_8_1)

http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=210187

  Might want to prepare a patch file and instructions now for when
  the whining starts on freebsd-questions at .

~BAS