openldap client GSSAPI authentication segfaults in fbsd8stablei386

Benjamin Lee ben at b1c1l1.com
Sat Jul 17 18:15:48 UTC 2010

On 07/17/2010 07:41 AM, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> The problem really looks to be with GSSAPI, which is part of the base
> system (src/lib/libgssapi).
>
> If I can reproduce the problem on the test i386 system I'm building,
> which will have the same port + configuration as the test amd64 system,
> then I would say it's purely a GSSAPI thing regardless if you're using
> GSSAPI w/ SASL or GSSAPI w/ Kerberos.

Can you try reproducing the issue on 8-STABLE?

I recently submitted a Heimdal patch against 8.1-STABLE and 9.0-CURRENT
that resolves some libgssapi-related issues:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/147454

The patch breaks ABI, so you'll have to rebuild libgssapi-dependent
applications.

--
Benjamin Lee
http://www.b1c1l1.com/