em interface slow down on 8.0R

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:22:04 UTC 2010

Well, what our testers do is assign BOTH an ipv4 and ipv6 address to an
interface,
then netperf runs over both, I don't know the internal details but I assume
both TCP
and UDP are going over ipv6.

Prior to your change there is IPv6 handling code in the tx checksum
routine,  so I
assume the hardware offload for that works. With your patch if I disable
TXCSUM
on the interface then it will work... but before your change it works with
that on.

So, am I missing something?

Cheers,

Jack