em interface slow down on 8.0R

Joshua Boyd boydjd at jbip.net
Tue Jan 26 05:03:07 UTC 2010

I've been having a similar problem with my network dropping completely on my
8-STABLE gateway/firewall/fileserver. My setup is a little different, as I
have re0 and ral0 bridged for LAN, and em0 for WAN. I've just turned off TX
checksum offloading to see if that makes any difference.

--
Joshua Boyd
JBipNet

E-mail: boydjd at jbip.net