em interface slow down on 8.0R

Nick Rogers ncrogers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:25:44 UTC 2010

I have not tried toying with any tcp sysctl. I'm not having performance
problems so much as the interface just stops working entirely, which I would
think has nothing to do with the TCP stack when layer 2 is not functioning?

I'll give it a shot if I can. For the moment I have had to switch to a
different (lower performance) network card to get things stable and I would
like to be aware of a more concrete driver fix in STABLE before switching
back my production machines.