make buildkernel failing on zfs - fixed but now everything is slow

Colin freebsd at southportcomputers.co.uk
Sat Jan 23 19:14:51 UTC 2010

Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 03:27:12PM +0000, Colin wrote:
>
>> There's nothing obvious that I can see in any other logfiles, are
>> there any tools or other things that I can use to figure out why the
>> system is so sluggish now?
>>

> A couple things I can think of:
>
> vmstat -c 30 -w 1
> vmstat -i
> vmstat -s

Thanks for the reply.
I must admit that the ins and outs of paging and interrupts are
something I don't have much expertise in. I've asked the colo company to
look into it but I've put the output of those commands into pastebin
incase anything stands out.
http://www.pastebin.org/81107

You guys have been very helpful these couple of months so I guess I'd
best go find that donate button. Its the least I can do!

Cheers,
Colin.