run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting... for xpt_config

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Wed Jan 20 16:29:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

This has passed several times on and of the lists.
And is hindering me too.

I'm trying to revive an old dual optern Tyan Tomcat S2875 board. Even
upgraded it to the most recent BIOS. But still no go.
Both with 8.0 and 7.2 RELEASE.

I've also disabled P1394 and all USB in the BIOS, that did not work either.
Only thing that is "extra" in the box is a an Areca 1120 controller.

In previous cases Scott Long has worked on fixes, and most of the time there
   the discussion stop. And I assume things are fixed for that problem.
Last time I can find is around July 2009.

Problem is sort of how to get a working system on it. Now it is completely
bare. Perhaps to install/rebuild on a different system, and then move the
disk over?

regards,
--WjW