mounting ext3 for rw

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Sun Jan 10 06:23:46 UTC 2010

> contrary to you, i didn't remove EXT2FS from my kernel

Looking at GENERIC in 8.0, I don't see ext2 at all.
Just as module. Probably could be added.

Further reading and thinkering, I should be probably
fine loading ext2fs module on amd64 8.0, then mounting
it via:
mount -t ext2fs /dev/da0s1 /storage
I also found a patch for branch 7, included in 8.
If suffices, I'd go no further. If something happens,
I will install e2fsprogs for fsck on bsd, rather than
linux. Plug is still on the way, cannot try out all
the stuff.
Thank you for answer. Best reagards

                          Zoran