Some fixes for ZFS on 7-stable (more testers wanted)

Wed Jan 6 08:23:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 15:59:10 +0100 Alexander Leidinger
<Alexander at Leidinger.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I backported some changes from 8-stable to 7-stable, I have this
> running on one 7-stable machine. I would like to get some more
> feedback for it (even an "it works for me" would be great). The main
> part of this change is that the FreeBSD taskqueue is used now
> instead of the opensolaris one (a more detailed list is below).

I committed this. On my system I didn't see more unstable behavior with
this patch, as I was seeing without this patch. I will continue with
merging more ZFS fixes to 7-stable.

Bye,
Alexander.