mounting ext3 for rw

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Mon Jan 4 16:55:22 UTC 2010

Hi all!

> i have been using the e2fsprogs from the ports collection since 8.0-BETA2
> without any problems*, i think that it will work for you.
>
> * the partition which i mounted was a 256 one too

K, I could install 8 on old box. Have you partitioned and formatted
the usb drive on freebsd? Or it was done on some linux distro?
Finally, after mounting, I will have to copy files to ext3 drive.
Does it work also flowlessly?
Since the sheevaplug could mount ext3, I have an option to
either rsync or scp to it directories recursive over ethernet
adapters and setting ip addresses. What do you think over this?
Best regards

                                    Zoran