Intel Wifi Link 1000 - panic

technik at callooh.com technik at callooh.com
Sun Feb 21 09:54:49 UTC 2010

today i upgraded to the latest stable from source, and tried to use the
iwn driver, but when i `kldload if_iwn`:

iwn0 <Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 1000> mem 0xfeafe000-0xfeafffff irq 17 at
 device 0.0 on pci2
iwn: MIMO 1T2R, , address 00:00:00:00:00:00
panic: ieee80211_get_ratetable: not rate table for channel; freq 0 flag
 0x0
cpuid = 1

no matter if i kldload iwn1000fw in advance or not ..

is there something i could tweak to get the driver working, or is it
just broken ?

thanks for any response,
reinhard

--
Nobody can be exactly like me.  Sometimes even I have trouble doing
it.