Xircom X3201 10/100BaseTX still doesn't work with FreeBSD 7.3

Stacy Olivas olivas at new.digiflux.org
Tue Feb 16 10:56:32 UTC 2010

Hello,
I was wondering if there were any plans with regards to the bug
mentioned in kern/115623
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/115623)?

FreeBSD 7.3-PRERELEASE (haven't tried RC1 yet, pulling the sources down
now via cvsup) doesn't work with the card until the patch included in
the pr is used.
(complete description on what it does before the patch is applied is
included in the pr).

I added a comment to the pr back in April saying that it didn't work
with 7.2.  In November, someone replied that it still doesn't work with 8.

Any ideas?

Thanks

-Stacy