Unresponsive keyboard after a few boots

Rohit Grover rgrover1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 01:52:45 UTC 2010

Yes, this is a USB keyboard. If I plug in an external USB keyboard I
get the same behaviour.

In the mean time, I have discovered that if I boot the machine with
MacOSX and then reboot into FreeBSD, it is very likely that FreeBSD
will have no problems with using the keyboard.

I am sure that this behaviour is new in 8.0/stable.
Now that I have this method, I am willing to dig deeper into this
problem and collect more information for debugging. Any ideas on how
to proceed?

regards,