FreeBSD 8.0 i386 unable to boot...

Pierre-Luc Drouin pldrouin at pldrouin.net
Tue Feb 9 02:28:35 UTC 2010

After doing some more research, it seems that I am having the same
problem than described by this person:

however I really don't understand why I would need to move partitions
around to allow the installer to even start? This machine has 2GB of RAM
which I guess should be plenty enough to start the installer without
swapping... The hard drive is a 80GB WD IDE drive. The machine is not
configured to use any RAID.

Thanks!