Following vendor release cycle (Was: Re: RFC: Upgrade BIND version in RELENG_7 to BIND 9.6.x)

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Sun Dec 19 20:04:51 UTC 2010

On 12/18/2010 21:57, Kostik Belousov wrote:
> I do not question your decision of upgrading or leaving the legacy version
> of BIND in the legacy branch of FreeBSD src.

You know that, and I know that. :)  I just wanted to be sure that no one
got the impression that anyone other than me was responsible for the
decision.

Doug

			-- OK Go