X11/rxvt: su fails to login and prints 'load: ...' on return

David Samms dsamms at nw-ds.com
Fri Apr 30 12:54:48 UTC 2010

Also, rebooting the client machine made no difference, using rxvt to su
still fails.  Client software hasn't been modified in a month.

Server had been rebooted last night after 100+ days of uptime as I
wanted to add the following to /boot/loader.conf

kern.maxusers=512
vm.pmap.pg_ps_enabled=1
accf_data_load="YES"
aio_load="YES"

Prior to last nights reboot I have never seen the su problem.
Immediately after the reboot su worked just fine, 9 hours later su fails.