loader.conf problem

Paul A. Procacci pprocacci at datapipe.net
Wed Apr 28 21:26:01 UTC 2010

Gents,

I recent build of FreeBSD8-STABLE (amd64)is not parsing /boot/loader.conf
properly.  While the machine boots I am getting the following error:

> \
\: unknown command
\
--

This is right before it loads the kernel.  I was wondering if anyone else is
running into such problems or knows which source files I can examine to see

A side effect of this is that my modules that I'd like to be loaded aren't
being loaded.

Thanks,
--
Paul A. Procacci
Manager, UNIX Support Services

This message may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise us immediately and delete this message.  See http://www.datapipe.com/about-us-legal-email-disclaimer.htm for further information on confidentiality and the risks of non-secure electronic communication. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you.