kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Wed Apr 21 19:55:07 UTC 2010

On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Apr 2010, Denis Lamanov wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>> vmstat -m | grep lltable
>> every 3 minutes increases :(
>> lltable 16938  2149K       -    17779  128,256
>
> I'll MFC the patches to fix that the next couple of days, maybe
> tommorow morning.  In case you want to try them, you'd need
> SVN r206469,206470,206481 applied to 8-STABLE.

Actually I just merged them.  If you wait an hour or two for the
changes to show up on your local mirror 8-STABLE should be fine.

Please note that if you are using option FLOWTABLE you will still see
the leak.  I haven't gotten around to update my patches for that.
I'll try to remember to post them once done.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb         It will not break if you know what you are doing.