kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo

Denis Lamanov ukrzilla at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:01:21 UTC 2010

Hi! I am ukranian and bad speak english :(
I have VPN servers with mpd5.5 and FreeBSD 8.0
upgrade it to 8.0-STABLE #1 r206493
all servers have real static IP address
in mpd enabled proxy-arp and mpd provide real static IP address into
pptp/l2tp tunnels.
Periodic in console and /var/log/debug.log writes:
kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 155.xx.xx.1
kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 155.xx.xx.123
kernel: arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 155.xx.xx.456

and after server kernel panic/trap 12 with current proccess: ng_queue