Any chance of someone commiting the patch in bin/131861 ?

Pete French petefrench at ticketswitch.com
Wed Apr 14 14:38:27 UTC 2010

> Sorry Pete, but the patch still seems incomplete. You merely catch the
> case when a comma is followed by space or quotation marks, but the email
> header might look like this:
> To: foo at domain.com,bar at otherdomain.com

I think the original code handles cases like that fine, my patch merely
looks for an extra possibility. I've just tested it with the
above, and it works.

Can you give me an example of one which doesn't work for you ? Either
in the original /usr/bin/mail or in my patched version ?

cheers,

-pete.

PS: and thanks for taking an interest :-)