panic during work with jailed postgresql8.4

Oleg Lomaka oleg.lomaka at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 18:41:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have a kernel panic when connect to postgresql8.4 server installed in one of jails from another jail. It's 100% reproducible.
Also I have tried to connect from host machine to jailed pg server. That way it works fine without crash.

Server configuration uses geli and zfs. Four disks encrypted using geli. And raidz2 is using ad8.eli, ad10.eli, ad12.eli, ad14.eli providers. All jails located at this raidz2 pool.

Also I use ezjail for jails management. And it uses NFS to mount directories with base system.

atal double fault
rip = 0xffffffff8063510a
rsp = 0xffffff80eaec5f50
rbp = 0xffffff80eaec6040
cpuid = 1; apic id = 02
panic: double fault
cpuid = 1
Uptime: 7m11s
Physical memory: 8169 MB

uname -a
FreeBSD cerberus.regredi.com 8.0-STABLE FreeBSD 8.0-STABLE #7 r206031: Thu Apr  1 13:43:57 EEST 2010     root at cerberus.regredi.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

Link to dmesg.boot:
http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-irbkAqk9i7OGY2ZWJiODgtOWJmMy00NDQ1LTliZDctZjU3N2YwNmMxNjZl&hl=en

Link to kernel core backtrace:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AeirbkAqk9i7ZGc5Yzc2ZndfM2M4NzYydmRw&hl=en

Can I help to spot this trouble by providing additional info?

Thanks.