Subscribe to your mailing list

Jeffrey Goldberg jeffrey at goldmark.org
Fri Sep 4 04:17:44 UTC 2009

On Aug 31, 2009, at 1:33 PM, Szára György wrote:

> I had some nuisance when after implementation booting  7.2 release. It
> denied me to boot the once installed release.

I don't understand what you are saying.  Are you saying that once you
installed 7.2 the system wouldn't boot?

Azt mondod, hogy nem boot-ol az 7.2es insztelació utan?

> Further I have very strong annoyance implementing the Localisation.We
> need of accent over voayels aniway.
> Best regards Gyorgy Szara.

Considering your name, I understand why you need the accent marks.

Have you looked at the instructions in chapter 23 of the handbook?

  http://www.freebsd.org/doc/hu/books/handbook/l10n.html

Minden jót kivánok

-jeff