ZFS on top of GELI / Intel Atom 330 system

Emil Mikulic emikulic at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:02:21 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 01:49:54PM +0200, Ivan Voras wrote:
> Emil Mikulic wrote:
[...]
> > kernel`SHA256_Transform                                  1178   6.3%
> > kernel`rijndaelEncrypt                                   5574  29.7%
> > kernel`acpi_cpu_c1                                       8383  44.6%
>
> Hi,
>
> What is the meaning of counts? Number of calls made or time?

Time.

Sorry, I inadvertently cut off the headings: function, count, percent

As I understand it, hotkernel uses statistical sampling at 1001 Hz, so
the percentage is an approximation of how much time is spent in each
function, based on how many profiler samples ended up in each function.

--Emil