ZFS panic in zfs_fuid_create

Lawrence Farr freebsd-stable at epcdirect.co.uk
Fri May 29 07:04:34 UTC 2009

Not that I could see. It's rsyncing from an EXT3 volume on a Linux server,
that runs as an OSX fileserver. All the permissions/owners are mapped to
Linux users. There are a lot of odd characters used in the filenames, but
that's all I could see that was potentially an issue. Hasn't had a problem
since I put that patch in, and I was getting a few minutes into the backup
before it paniced previously.