loader not working with GPT and LOADER_ZFS_SUPPORT

Lorenzo Perone lopez.on.the.lists at yellowspace.net
Wed May 27 21:56:49 UTC 2009

On 27.05.2009, at 14:48, Artis Caune wrote:

> MFC r185095 fixed this problem!
>
> http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base?view=revision&revision=185095

Hi, I'm a bit confused:

I can't find this change (rev 185095) in the stable log, yet stable
has some other
recent changes related to the current posts (in turn commited also to
head)...

http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/head/sys/boot/i386/libi386/biosdisk.c?view=log
http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/stable/7/sys/boot/i386/libi386/biosdisk.c?view=log

maybe I'm misunderstanding how things eventually get ingto -stable,
however, which revision to use now for a peaceful world & boot? :)

I'll go for the -head version for my next try..

Regards,

Lorenzo