ZFS MFC heads down

Lorenzo Perone lopez.on.the.lists at yellowspace.net
Sat May 23 14:52:36 UTC 2009

On 22.05.2009, at 11:45, Pertti Kosunen wrote:

> Kirk Strauser wrote:
>> So far so good here (amd64, Core2 Duo, ICH9 SATA) but I'm too
>> chicken to upgrade the on-disk format yet.
>
> Me too, upgraded pool to v13 yesterday and everything still ok.
> Removed also all loader.conf tunables. Many thanks for FreeBSD team.

dito, first machine in production receiving rsync backups, amd64 2GB,
old 1.2GHz athlon, 400GB single disk pool, works perfectly until now.
no deadlocks no panics so far (tunables removed), ARC behaves nicely
too! looking forward to using it on a more recent machine in more
critical production environments very soon.

thanx to all the team. impeccable work. keep it up.

Lorenzo