RFT: ZFS MFC

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Tue May 19 23:00:16 UTC 2009

On Tue, 19 May 2009, Kip Macy wrote:

KM> I created a branch for a reason. With all the renames applying a patch
KM> is a nightmare. Either use the branch or wait until I do the MFC.

Ah well, Kip, thank you for all of your support.

Then, what would you offer for releng_7 users to test your changes? I'm more
than happy to test, and I'm ready to be unvolved in some clashes resolved,
but...

Anyway, thank you for all your efforts you put there!

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]