More data on 7.2-RELEASE "hangs"

NAKAJI Hiroyuki nakaji at jp.freebsd.org
Wed May 13 12:04:30 UTC 2009

Marc, and folks,

I have simillar "hang" problem on 6.4-STABLE and 7.2-STABLE servers, on
which apache, squid, inn, named, isc-dhcpd and so on are running except DB
servers.

What kind of informations should I check to solve this annoying problem?

I'm running munin-node on these machines, too.

Thanks.

--
NAKAJI Hiroyuki