kern/130330: [mpt] [panic] Panic and reboot machine MPT ...

Riccardo Torrini riccardo.torrini at esaote.com
Mon May 11 16:55:26 UTC 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 09:53:21AM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

>> What can I do now?

> Can you get more details on the crash, perhaps a crash dump?

All what you want, but you need to drive me, I was unable
to setup serial/debug console so I must wrote down by hand
(followed handbook, tryed all speed/duplex pairs, still
having "graphics" strange chars, maybe the cable or setup).

Using a kernel with all know (to me) debug knobs enabled  :-)

--
Riccardo.