Mergemaster

Doug Hardie bc979 at lafn.org
Wed May 6 23:33:53 UTC 2009

I have been following the discussion on mergemaster and one item is a
bit annoying.  You can use -U in the command args which sets
"AUTO_UPGRADE=yes".  That flag is not in mergemaster.rc.  It could be
easily added to the rc file, but I suspect it would conflict with -p.
Hence it seems like if "unset AUTO_UPGRADE" were added to the -p
section then it would work.  It would be helpful to be able to include
it in the rc file so I don't have to remember the options each time.