7.2-RC2 Xorg sysinstall bug

Tom McLaughlin tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat May 2 20:08:44 UTC 2009

Hi, I've notice an odd issue in sysinstall with RC2.  When I get to the
distribution set screen I go to "Custom" and select "All" and then I
remove the distribution sets I don't want.  It's just quicker to
unselect a small handful of sets.  However after deselecting Xorg it
still gets installed.  Anyone have any clue what may be up?  It's not an
issue if for instance I don't select "All" but instead select Xorg and
then unselect it on the "Custom" screen.  Thanks.

tom

(Please CC me on replies.)
--
| tmclaugh at sdf.lonestar.org                 tmclaugh at FreeBSD.org |