upgrading ports without recompiling

Ishmael F.E. sulfurfff at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:45:34 UTC 2009

portupgrade -aPP seems to have worked, thougth I got LOTS of warnings and
plenty of packages weren't upgraded to the latest version (like gstreamer*
which latest version seems to be 0.10.22 but I still have 0.10.20 as
dependency
for pidgin)
.
As for compiling, I think it's not worth unless the OS is being twicked
which is
not the case for me at this moment.
.
Tanks for your help
.
.
2009/7/7 Bartosz Stec

--
[En muchos lugares, tomar fotos es visto como]