Unhappy Xorg upgrade

Andrew Reilly andrew-freebsd at areilly.bpc-users.org
Sat Jan 31 18:12:23 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 10:25:09PM +0200, Kostik Belousov wrote:
> In contrast, 1.5.3 upgraded and I observed two issues, one was the
> Xorg sleeping in "ttyin", that was promptly fixed.

What was this one about?  I just had the weird experience (after
upgrading with much manual intervention) of X ignoring all
keyboard input until it received a mouse interrupt.  I rebuilt
hal (even though it claimed not to be out of date) and rebooted
and everything seems to be working again...

Cheers,

--
Andrew