Xorg hangs on first boot

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Sat Jan 31 00:57:35 PST 2009

Colleagues,

yes, I'm the next person to report Xorg upgrade problems ;)

After thorough upgrade (ugh!!!) almost all work as expected, except one thing:

on initial machine boot, X starts, gdm executes -- and then this console is not
responded to either keyboard or mouse; however, I can switch to text console,
log in and kill X server. After that, everything works correctly.

Any hints? Thank you in advance.

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]