How about a 5-foot pencil?

Motivate Kids! homeschool at greatbigstuff.com
Wed Jan 28 17:09:37 PST 2009

               If you are unable to view this e-mail, please
              visit [1]http://www.greatbigstuff.com/dixon.html

                            Motivate Children to

                                 Think BIG

                      with this 5-foot replica pencil!

                             [2][dixon_1.jpg]

                     [3]CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION

                      OR CALL 1-800-773-8832, EXT. 444

                 This giant pencil can even be personalized

                  with a name or any motivational message.

              In spite of its large size, it can take up very

                little space leaning in a corner while still

                        having a big visual impact.

       [4]GreatBigStuff.com offers a complete line of imaginative and

         creative products that add interest and enthusiasm to any

       décor. Please visit our [5]website to see our complete line of

              uniquely oversized versions of everyday objects.

   We are sending you this email because our vendor, Affordable Marketing
                        Tools, has provided us your

      email address as someone that would be interested in home school
                       related products or services.

     We apologize if this email is not welcomed by you. We ask that you
                    click the link at the bottom of this

     message or reply with a note asking us to exclude you from future
                                  notices.

                       This email is being sent from

                             GreatBigStuff.com

                       128 Patriot Drive, Units 8-10