iwn driver on 7.1 [no vaps in RELENG_7]

Damian Gerow dgerow at afflictions.org
Mon Jan 19 17:55:23 PST 2009

Sam Leffler wrote:
: OTOH iwn is now out of date and someone needs to update it.  There's
: newer firmware that is supposed to fix many of the bugs I hit when I
: worked on the driver (and Intel refused to acknowledge) and obsd has
: added support for newer parts that people want.  It'd be great if
: someone wanted to take over this driver.

I've been working on this driver for the past few weeks (Christmas provided
a healthy distraction), but it's a steep learning curve for a novice C
coder.  If anyone wants to work on this, let me know, as I have a small
portion of the work already done.

  - Damian