Make world builderror on 7.1-BETA2 with latest cvsup

Mattias Björk mattias.bjork at sydnet.net
Fri Jan 2 03:24:40 UTC 2009

Hello everybody,

First of all, my bad if this get sent two times.

I have a compile error/problem when building world.

My uname -a output is:

FreeBSD barabolaptop 7.1-BETA2 FreeBSD 7.1-BETA2 #0: Thu Dec  4 20:52:35
CET 2008     root at barabolaptop:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/BARABOLAPTOP  i386

My make.conf looks like:

# added by use.perl 2008-12-03 00:58:09
PERL_VER=5.8.8
PERL_VERSION=5.8.8
WRKDIRPREFIX=/var/tmp

The options.h file in /usr/obj/usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc_tools/options.h

Here are the output of options.h from pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/m254dfedf

When I run "make -j1 buildworld" i get the error is as following:

http://pastebin.com/m57738677

I don't know much of programming (if any), but I have tried to change
things in (remove OPT_w from both places) options.h and runned
"make -j1 -DNOCLEAN buildworld"

But that have not solve anything of this, perhaps some can shine some
light on this or have I missed something trivial?
I can build ports and so on without any problems.

Thank you.