Driver for Intel 10GbE adapter

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:37:48 PST 2009

Somehow that error was corrected but just AFTER the release. Its a simple
fix, look at
ixgbe.h in CVS to see it,  you just get rid of the "tcp_lro.h" and change it
to <netinet/tcp_lro.h>

There will be a new code drop soon also.

Jack

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:16 PM, Greg Rivers
<gcr+freebsd-stable at tharned.org<gcr%2Bfreebsd-stable at tharned.org>