Hacked - FreeBSD 7.1-Release

Jordi Espasa Clofent jespasac at minibofh.org
Tue Dec 29 08:37:58 UTC 2009

# pfctl -sr | grep ssh_brutes
block drop quick from <ssh_brutes> to any
pass quick on em1 inet proto tcp from any to xxx.xxx.xxx.0/23 port = ssh
flags S/SA keep state (source-track rule, max-src-conn 20,
max-src-conn-rate 3/12, overload <ssh_brutes> flush global, src.track 12)
pass quick on em0 inet proto tcp from any to xxx.xxx.xxx.0/23 port = ssh
flags S/SA keep state (source-track rule, max-src-conn 20,
max-src-conn-rate 3/12, overload
<ssh_brutes> flush global, src.track 12)

# pfctl -t ssh_brutes -T show

    24.69.83.139
    24.106.149.2
    59.108.230.130
    59.124.109.227
    60.6.237.54
    60.212.42.11
    61.47.34.67
    78.40.82.74
    79.136.123.7
    79.188.234.58
    85.12.25.157
    85.38.97.122
    85.114.135.208
    94.198.49.185
    110.12.64.141
    114.255.100.163
    116.28.64.181
    121.254.228.61
    123.15.41.98
    123.124.236.195
    158.49.245.201
    173.10.126.225
    189.108.172.26
    190.9.128.231
    193.203.70.180
    195.219.57.189
    202.103.25.246
    203.76.99.62
    203.94.231.11
    208.87.3.42
    210.119.104.170
    211.92.149.147
    211.144.32.185
    212.18.195.102
    216.36.150.58
    218.97.254.206
    218.206.233.43
    221.202.118.39
    222.221.2.210

# uname -a
OpenBSD tereo.xxx.com 4.5 GENERIC#0 amd64

--
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear.