sheevaplug questions

Zoran Kolic zkolic at sbb.rs
Sun Dec 27 16:00:26 UTC 2009

Howdy!
I ordered sheevaplug box and read as much as I could,
regarding controlling this little node from bsd box.
Seems that cu works fine on linux, but module should
be loaded to enable serial emulation from usb host port
to mini usb port on sheevaplug. Does someone use this
mini computer and how connects to serial console?
Almost all of documetation mentions win and linux. I
suppose would be pretty easy to go further with serial
line available.
Btw, there is freebsd port for this plug already. Would
be fine to try it out.
Best regards

                         Zoran