PUC Serial I/O problem - copy of gnats-filed bug report (as [SB QUAR: Sun Dec 13 10:50:06 2009] discussed previously)

Marcel Moolenaar xcllnt at mac.com
Tue Dec 15 20:16:34 UTC 2009

On Dec 15, 2009, at 10:36 AM, Jeremy Chadwick wrote:

> Thanks for fixing the problem Karl's reported.  As I've stated in the
> past, I appreciate your efforts and attentiveness to this sort of thing.
> If there's any way I can repay you (Paypal donations, etc.), just let me
> know and I'll do what I can.

Don't worry about me. If people like to do something in return
for what I did, I would like them to donate towards the ports
cluster in general or Mark Linimon (linimon at freebsd.org) in
particular. Mark also puts in a lot of effort to get our bug
database in a decent state, so he's the guy to reward.

FYI,

--
Marcel Moolenaar
xcllnt at mac.com