Fixing cvsup bus error

Lisa Besko besko at msu.edu
Wed Sep 10 14:26:55 UTC 2008

I'm getting the bus error mentioned in PR bin/124353 and I need a bit
more detail on how to apply the patch.

Right now I'm getting the following error when I try to do a make on
cvsup-without-gui:

Fatal Error: bad version stamps: SupTCP.m3

I put the changes in the
/usr/local/lib/m3/pkg/m3core/src/unix/freebsd-4.amd64/Unix.i3 file

I created the file
/usr/local/lib/m3/pkg/m3core/src/runtime/FBSD_AMD64/RTHeapDepC.c since
it didn't exist on my system.

I'm running 6.4-PRERELEASE

I am not clear on where I should be making these changes or  when I
should make them so if someone would be kind enough to point me in the
correct direction I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

LB