7.x and multiple IPs in jails

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Thu Oct 30 17:45:07 PDT 2008

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008, Michael Butler wrote:

Hi,

> Sadly,  SVN rev 184481 (of today) breaks these patches :-(
>
> Is there an updated patch-set available or planned?

I wonder if that was one of my MFCs - I guess so.

One of the reasons I am doing those MFCs is to keep the diff between HEAD
and 7 down to a minimum so that I have to ship less patches integrated into
the jail patch for 7. So yes the plan is to finish the MFCs and generate a
new patch for 7 the next days (most likely beginning of next week).

Regards,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.