tcp_do_segment....again

Jose Amengual jose.amengual at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 05:51:57 PDT 2008

Hi Bjoern.

I have PF has a firewall with 4 jails and nat.

I have the same configuration in a 6.4 with no issues.

I can send you my pf.conf if you want and any dump file, just let me know
with options do you need with tcpdump.

I didn't have any offload stuff enabled I just install freebsd default,
update to stable and start working, I didn't change any sysctl variable.

The only estrange behavior that you can see that when a email is going to
the deferred spool you will see a TCP kernel message just before that.

Please let me know what you need to help me.

Thanks.