system panic: RAID5 problem or zfs problem

lhmwzy lhmwzy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 08:59:13 PDT 2008

I think I have found the problem.
 I want to do "zpool create www raidz da1 da2 da3 da4 da5 da6",but make
a mistake,type  "zpool create www da1 da2 da3 da4 da5 da6".
Then I remove one disk.Shutdown system and add a new disk.
The two disks have an identical size.
Then reboot,there is a panic.
I know this is my misktake.But should FreeBSD panic or FreeBSD go well
but  zpool crash only

I make too mistakes tonight.:(