6.3 nfe: dead after system reset

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Mon Oct 20 05:50:33 PDT 2008

Pyun,

something new about this issue.
Today I got another instance of it, but with a new twist.
In addition to all the usual symptoms I got a lot of messages like the
following in console:

nfe0: discard frame w/o leading ethernet header (len 0 pkt len 0)
and even couple like this:

nfe0: discard frame w/o leading ethernet header (len 4294967295 pkt len
4294967295)
nfe0: discard frame w/o leading ethernet header (len 3 pkt len 3)

Maybe these messages could give a hint about what was going wrong in nfe.

--
Andriy Gapon