stable 7.0 and nslookup help command

xer xernet xernet at hotmail.it
Tue Oct 7 09:42:25 PDT 2008

Hello to anyone.

I'm a FreeBSD user, i'm still a new bee but i still keep to learning.
Anyway, here is my question:

I use a FreeBSD STABLE-7 not installed by me, in this installation nslookup works very good and the "?" or "help" command working properly, infact the every time i recall the command "?" or "help" nslookup show me the file "nslookup.help" in /usr/share/misc.

Now, i did installed (by me) e STABLE-7 and i don't understand why the "?" command is not implemented on nslookup, also the file "nslookup.help" doen't exist.
How can i implement this feature on my fresh STABLE-7 install ?

TIA
xer