Buildworld Fails RELENG_7

Dave Uhring duhring at charter.net
Mon May 19 16:38:25 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 05:07:08PM +0100, Doug Rabson wrote:
> This symbol has been added to fcntl.h recently. It appears as if your build
> is picking up the installed header rather than the one from the source
> tree. Are you using 'make buildworld'?

Yes, although at this point is it 'make -DNO_CLEAN buildworld' until I get a clean
build.

The header files in /usr/include/sys are those from 7.0 RELEASE, however, and I
have had to copy 3 files (so far) from /usr/src/sys/sys to get the build to
continue.

[root at maxwell /usr/include/sys]# ls *.orig
fcntl.h.orig  tree.h.orig  umtx.h.orig

Just got another stoppage in /usr/src/gnu/lib/libstdc++.

/usr/src/gnu/lib/libstdc++/../../../contrib/libstdc++/libsupc++/unwind-cxx.h:41:20: error: unwind.h: No such file or directory

The #include declaration has that header file in the local directory.  It exists in
/usr/obj, however.