USB support + Supermicro IPMI KVM = no keyboard

Niki Denev ndenev at icdsoft.com
Mon Mar 31 04:21:15 PDT 2008

On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Steven Hartland
<killing at multiplay.co.uk> wrote:

> [...]

We've had the same problem, and changing USB Mouse Type
from "Windows >= 2000, Mac OS X" to "Other Operating System"
made the keyboard available again.

P.S. : The setting is located under the KVM Settings->Keyboard/Mouse menu
on the IPMI web interface.

--
Nikolay Denev ICDSoft Ltd.
System Administrator http://www.icdsoft.com/